Thursday, May 22, 2008

Life ... or something like that

It's official - I've plunged into the world of blogging. Well, it's not the first time, but now I actually want to do it. I'm thinking of it as an experiment in modern human interaction. So there! Question - why is it that everyone feels the need to explain why they're starting the blog when they start it? Hmm ... or is it just me? Now there ... we've gotten to something good - selfishness. So, what am I going to talk about on this blog? I plan to muse on subjects such as that one: selfishness, selflessness, love, hate, God, satan, giving, anger, angst, tears, laughter, happiness, family, etc. This list is not exhaustive, but you get the idea. I suppose everyone has wondered about at least one of those things at least once in their life. Hmm ... life. What's that? Next time ...

2 comments:

Danielle Kanka said...

Hey there! I just read you blog!!! How fun and your dog is so cute!!! Would it be alright if I linked your blog to mine? Let me know if its alright. How is married life going? Hopefully well with fun surprises! Anyway, we love you guys and pray that all is well. Feel free to drop me a line any time! Take care and God bless!!!

Vika said...

Hi, Danielle! it's so nice to hear from you. Ainsley has been keeping me posted about your move and i think i checked your blog/Facebook once or twice too. I would love for you to link to my blog - absolutely. Married life is wonderful - we're loving every moment. Surprises definitely happen too. LOL. I actually left a note on James's Facebook a day or two ago - Josh and I are going to be in Cali - somewhat far from you (Monterey), but we were wondering if you wanted to see if there may be a way we could meet up - maybe half way?